We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety. We are following he CDC and waiting 24 hours before entering the cottage after a guest leaves and waiting 72 hours between reservations. We have also enhanced our cleaning routines to include disinfecting:
1. Wear protective gear while we clean.
2. Ventilate rooms before & after we clean.
3. Clean, then disinfect. Use detergent or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, spray with a disinfectant. Let it stand for a few minutes, then wipe.
6. cleaning solutions with diluted household bleach or at least 70% alcohol,
6. Pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces, like light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles.
8. Wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer. That includes bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets.
9. Clean and disinfect laundry baskets
10. Empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning.
12. Replacing Trash Can Liners.